Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Etsy shop

Birthdays are pretty special in this family. Flowers, balloons, an amazing cake, and always a handmade, wool felt birthday crown to make the birthday child (or adult!) feel very cherished.

To help with our fundraising I've opened an Etsy shop. 


All the money we make goes to funding the last fees of Nellie and Marin's adoptions. Do you have a birthday coming up in your family? How about a dress up crown for a special gift? How about a personalized birthday crown for your newest child?
I was feeling very nervous about doing this.  I've been making them for so long they feel like something private and personal.  But after making Nellie and Marin's crowns I thought, "What if others want these for their newest children?"

I love making cozy item for my kids while waiting to meet them.  I feel connected to them and have the most wonderful day dreams about what our lives will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment