What you can do:
- Pray! Pray that she is protected in the institution. Pray that she doesn’t get transferred. Pray that her development doesn’t regress further.
- Donate items to our yard sales! We will take anything!
- Donate money! If you have the heart for adoption you can help us reach our financial goals to bring her home quickly. Five years is a long time to wait for a family! Snail mail donations to our agency are tax deductible About a Child Adoption Agency, 479 Tiller Lane, Redwood City CA 94065 (include your email or return address for receipt). Or you can donate right now on the left sidebar at our PayPal account. Secure and safe.
- Spread the word! Tell your friends, post our story on Facebook/Twitter/your blog. Ask friends to spread the word. Let your faith community know.
- Donate items to our silent auction! A signed copy of a book you’ve written – a gift certificate to your business or service – items you’ve made or crafted – other items
- Come to our silent auction event! Saturday March 16th from 1-3pm at the Umass Newman Center's Cafe (downstairs). Umass parking is free that day. We want this to be a fun community event so we are providing free food and drink. We are having a free family friendly improv performance generously donated by The Ha Ha's . Braille publishers have donated books and other braille items to entertain the kids (and adults!). We have over 50 items, experiences, and gift cards up for auction. Please share and come!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! As we make this journey of faith your support and LOVE mean everything!!
The Schildbach Family
Nathanael and Kimberly Schildbach (Lucas/17, Gaelan/13,
Jericho/6, and Olive Ann/1)