Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Are you there God? It's me, Kimberly.


Almighty one, thank you for putting up with me.  I know I can be a pain, second guessing your wisdom.  When I requested we wait a year to start the adoption process, to save a bit more, You clearly stated that the time was now.  Then to up the ante, you presented us with N.  I know now that your imagination is far bigger than mine.  I'm sorry for ever having doubted You.

Father in heaven, please keep watch over our girl.  Kiss her before bed each night.  Whisper to her that a family and a community loves her.  Let her know, in the way only You can, that people far away are wishing and praying for her.  Tell her that her Mama and Papa, three big brothers, and one little sister love her very much.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment